If you’re using WordPress as your CMS, you probably wondered if there’s an easy way to add a Feeder Ninja RSS/social feed to your website. Well, good news, because we released a new plugin to WordPress for easy integration with Feeder Ninja!
Here’s a step by step tutorial of how to add a Feeder Ninja feed to your WordPress website.
1. Download Feeder Ninja’s WordPress plugin from here. Or search for “Feeder Ninja” on your WordPress dashboard’s plugins page.
2. (You may skip to 3 if you used the search option)
Under “Plugins -> Add new” click the upload menu, and upload the “feederninja.zip” file.
3. Install and activate the plugin.
4. Under “Appearance -> Widgets” look for Feeder Ninja widget.
5. Drag and drop the widget into one of the widget areas.
6. Under your Feeder Ninja account get the relevant Feeder Ninja feed ID from the feed editor. You’ll find it under the “Feed Publish” section.
7. Add title, and set a height to the widget. The widget’s width will be set automatically to 100%.
8. Click the “Save” button.
9. Enjoy your new feed!