In this tutorial we'll learn how to add a Brackets Ninja bracket in a Wix website by using their iframe/html app.
1. Create a bracket in bracketsninja.com and publish it.
2. After publishing the bracket, click the "Get Code" button in the editor:
3. In the "Publish Bracket" popup, copy the code as instructed:
4. Go to your Wix site editor, and click the "My Apps" button:
5. In the app market, look for the "HTML iFrame/Embed" app:
6. Click the "Add to Site" button.
7. Open the app's settings section, and pick the "Code" option:
8. Paste the code you copied from Brackets Ninja's editor, and click the "Update" button:
9. Enjoy! :)