The feature you've all been waiting for is finally here!
Brackets Ninja now supports Voting Brackets and boy, it's awesome :)
Here's a quick tutorial of how to create a voting bracket with Brackets Ninja.
1. Create a new bracket with Brackets Ninja's brackets creator.
2. In the menu, navigate to "Voting" section.
3. Toggle the voting feature so it will become available:
4. For each round in your bracket, set a voting start date, and end date.
5. Your bracket will now have a "Start Voting" button where your users will be able to vote for the active round.
6. After the voting ends, you may announce the winner for each game in the "Games" section: