Recently we announced a new feature on Feeder Ninja called "Mixed Feed" that allows you to create one feed widget that includes multiple sources.
Here's an example:
This mixed feed contains content on FIFA world cup from Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
This tutorial will follow you a step by step on how to create a mixed feed with Feeder Ninja.
2. Select an initial source to start with, add the relevant parameter.
3. Click the "Go!" button.
This will generate a new Feeder Ninja feed widget for you.
4. In the "Feed Sources" section, add more sources by clicking the "+" button.
5. Go to the "General Settings" section.
6. Look for the "Mode" settings, and switch it from "Tabs" to "Mixed Feed".
7. Click the "Save Changes" button.
8. Publish the feed to your website!